Friday, December 2, 2011

So this is Christmas and previous releases!

Hi there,

It's been a while since I made a blogpost for Maaike, but here
I am again with some gorgeous new and some older releases!
I must admit that Maaike's newest release is my favorite of her
at the moment, but shhh don't tell her that ;)

The colors are very beautiful and this kit is jampacked with loads
of papers and gorgeous elements.

"So this is Christmas"This kit contains 60 elements, 25 papers (some patterned, some
glittered and some solids)
Save 20% during this weekend!!!




Take a look at what the creative team made with this kit











And one more page from Chel (ZZS team) which I had to share


Gorgeous aren't they?!!

Maaike also released some other stuf the last few weeks,
take a look at these







I will be back later this day or tomorrow to show you another
new and special release so please stay tuned!!

Happy scrapping and have a wonderful weekend!!
Natascha

No comments:

Post a Comment