Friday, August 26, 2011

I want candy!!

Goodmorning ya'll!!

Are you addicted to candy? Then the next kit I am about to
show you is a must have!! As you could read in the previous blog
post Maaike teamed up with another amazing designer Mirjam,
Pink Reptile Designs, and this collab turned out awesome!!

So if the awnser to the question I asked is yes then you
really need to take a run to the shop to go get this!!
You won't regret it :)

"I want Candy"
An amazing collab between Find Your Bliss Designs
20% discount at 9th and Bloom Saturday & Sunday!!



And to show you want you can make with this collab I will
show you some amazing layouts made by Maaike's Creative Team,
Mirjam's Creative Team and the Creative bloomies from 9th and Bloom!








Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

Ohh PS:
Maaike will choose a winner this afternoon who will recieve
this amazing collab for free so stay tuned!!!

Natascha

No comments:

Post a Comment