Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Scrapbook-Bytes!!!!

Can you believe that?? Scrapbook-Bytes
celebrates its's 9th Birthday!! Wow!!
 Find Your Bliss has a great deal during this celebration!
And ofcourse...since I love chats,
I am hosting one at 1pm EST time (20.00 dutch time)!
It is a crop chat with a (big,hahaha) minikit to use during the crop/
chat , I am doing little games during the chat too with some little prices
and afterwards I am going to post the pages made 
on my ct forum and let the ladies pick a winner
for the grand price, which I am not telling what that is yet! (teeheehee)
The chat is from 1 till 2 pm and you can finish and post your page till
3.30 pm, so we will have plenty of time to talk to eachother! :)
Looking forward seeing you there!!!
xxx Maaike

No comments:

Post a Comment